Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More

1st Graders: Are you married?
Mrs. The Dude: Yes, I am.
1st Graders: Do you have children?
Mrs. The Dude: No, not yet.
1st Graders: You should have children

Sigh. From your mouth to God's ears, my darling children. I know He is listening to our prayers, and I know we will have children some day. I'm just getting a little (O.K. A LOT) impatient to know when exactly those sweet spirits will join us.

Today with the 6th grade class we discussed the Mr. Bean episode where he uses dynamite to paint his room. The silhouette of the person left was what started the discussion.

And the best thing that happened today? The Dude decided to cut out a time sucker that he's been involved in lately. Hurray for him, and hurray for us being able to spend time together without him having to check his email every 5 seconds!

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

hurray! I'm happy for you both!
Love you madly