Saturday, February 16, 2008

Elephants above my head

As a disclaimer to the rest of this post, know that I'm very grateful for the amazing home that I live in. We have the best landlords in the world, and I love their children. This post is just a reaction to having been sick for over a week now and not getting much sleep last night. That being said, I will continue.

I believe I have elephants living above me. Young elephants, but elephants none the less. As I've moved throughout my house this week trying to find a quiet spot to take a nap, I've realized that there are none. Because, you see these are talented elephants. They can be everywhere at once, and in fact I'm sure to their sweet mom it seems like they are.

Heaven bless those sweet elephants and help me find my ear plugs.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Funny that you changed your blog to this. I had it on this exact one right before changing to the current one I have. I changed it cause another one of my friends changed her's to the same one a day after me. Hopefully no one else likes orange as much as me.
I'm glad you're feeling better!

Marge Bjork said...

elephants are said to be good for indigestion.

Jenny said...

So I believe I have been infected with pneumonia. I'm going to see the doctor today at 3:45. I've been feeling sick since Saturday. I'm glad I can catch it now and get rid of it quickly before it gets really bad.