Thursday, October 16, 2008

Perhaps...too much?

"Miss Eye?"
"Yes?"
"I think you should be Miss Black today."
"Oh, really? Why?"
"Your shirt is black, your shoes are black, your ring is black, your watch is black, and your fingernails are black." And with that they walked off contented that they had righted the world by changing my name.

Perhaps too much black?

On to a dumb topic...

Dear Reader(s)
I have been considering changing the name of my blog because of the current political race. I don't want to be connected in any way to those people from that very cold state that builds strange bridges and is sandwiched between to "foreign" countries. What are your thoughts? I'm thinking that I just need to endure until the holidays and I won't have to hear about them any more.

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

Are you insinuating that Alaska isn't what's preventing Russia from invading the American continent? You maverick, you.